Whether you’re looking to participate in a rustic adventure or indulge in timeless fall festivities, the Upper Hudson River Valley and Honor’s Haven Resort offer plenty of opportunities to get out and enjoy the great outdoors!
Here are our top picks for family friendly getaways, conveniently located just 90-minutes from Midtown Manhattan; in an area known for its farms, wineries and outdoor ventures.
· Shawangunk Horseback Riding Package – What better way to experience the region than a trail ride on your trusty steed. Saddle up and enjoy a leisurely trail ride through streams, fields and blueberry patches. Package includes: Lodging in Deluxe accommodations, 2-buffet meals daily and 1-trail ride per person.
· Minnewaska Hiking Package – Hike one of the most unique and beautiful regions in New York State. Drawing more visitors than Yosemite each year, Ulster County’s preserves consist of miles of trails, breathtaking waterfalls and crystal clear lakes as well as massive cliffs providing broad views of the Hudson Highlands to High Point State Park and the Kittattinies. Package includes: Lodging, buffet breakfast each morning, 1-boxed lunch per person to take on your hike and complimentary shuttle service to and from Minnewaska State Park.
· Kelders Farm Package – Want to experience the ultimate in farm fresh? Why not spend a day down on the farm, picking your own vegetables, feeding barnyard animals or even milking a cow! Listed as one of the Top 10 Roadside Attractions with kid-friendly appeal, Kelders Farm provides an abundance of breathtaking flavors, sights and smells! Package includes: Lodging in Deluxe accommodations, full buffet breakfast, 1-day pass per person to Kelders Farm and complimentary shuttle service to and from Kelders Farm.
· Shawangunk Wine Trail Taste & Tour Package – Situated at the epicenter of the region’s sparkling wines, vinifera and French/American varietals and blends, Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa invites you to discover the unique flavors of the Shawangunk Mountain Region. Package includes: Lodging in Executive accommodations, 2-buffet meals daily, wine tasting at participating wineries, souvenir wine glass from participating wineries, cheese, crackers and bottled water (serviced on shuttle during tour) and 1-Shawangunk Wine Trail map per person.
· Fall Foliage Weekends – Visitors to Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa can enjoy the crisp country air and inspiring landscapes, ablaze with vibrant shades for crimson, gold, ginger and bronze. Sample the splendor of the season by embarking on an adventure teeming with fall favorites like pumpkin picking, hayrides and hiking. Package includes: Lodging in Deluxe accommodations, 3-buffet meals daily, Saturday night Gourmet Dinner featuring a delightful assortment of Autumn Flavors, guided foliage hike at Sam’s Point or Minnewaska State Park and camp fire.
As if there weren’t enough reasons to visit Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa this Summer and Fall, both seasons bring with them a host of area events; from farmers markets and festivals to craft fairs and concerts – the charm of Upstate New York awaits you at Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa.
For more information on Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa or to start planning your one-of-a-kind getaway visit www.honorshaven.com or call 1-877-969-4283 to speak with a reservation specialist.