The good life is closer than you may think at Honor’s Haven Resort and Spa! As a premier spa in the Catskills Mountains, our upstate NY property is tucked away on over 200 acres in the heart of the Shawangunk Mountain Region. Here, surrounded by rolling green landscapes, beautiful lush gardens and a sparkling lake, our holistic facility can help you rejuvenate mind, body and spirit. Be sure to experience at least one of our favorite spa services during your visit, or combine them for head-to-toe relaxation:
1. Signature European Facial: Customized to your specific needs, this facial exfoliates, detoxifies and clarifies pores in every way through a process of steaming and deep cleansing. Add a stimulating treatment, age-defying treatment or glycolic peel to further enhance the benefits to your complexion.
2. Hot Stone Massage: Experience a unique combination of soothing warmth, smooth stones and moisturizing oil flowing across your sore muscles. This massage is sure to send all your cares away and place you in a state of pure bliss.
3. Mud Wrap: This treatment is a lasting nourishing and hydrating opportunity to detoxify skin and restore balance. Following a dry exfoliation process, warm mud will be applied and allowed to soothe as you relax before being rubbed with a rich body butter to lock in moisture. There is nothing like it!
View Our Brochure for More Options
Monday through Saturday, 9AM – 9PM
Sunday, 9AM – 6PM
Before or after your treatment, head to the EarthMind Wellness Center to indulge in one of our services through a pre-scheduled class, with your own group or privately with our staff. We are committed to helping you create a more energetic, balanced and healthier life based on East Asian energy principles, including energy yoga, tai chi, meditation, mind-body training programs and more.
Other features of our spa and wellness facility include:
• An indoor Jacuzzi and outdoor pool
• Both a dry and a wet sauna
• Women’s hot tub and cold plunge area
• Hiking trails right outside to get you back in touch with nature
• A variety of weekly fitness classes, including Zumba, Yoga and Tai Chi
• Sport courts and a full fitness center
Isn’t it time you treated yourself to a little rest and rejuvenation this fall? Check out our R & R Package or call (844) 469-7829 for details.