As with all great things, summer must also come to an end. Of course we’ll miss its radiant warmth and the lazy days spent with our toes dangling effortlessly in the pool, but who can deny the secret joy of football games on a brisk fall afternoon, the comfort of an over-sized sweatshirt and all of the apple and pumpkin spiced sights and smells that come with the season.
|Awe-inspiring lake views at Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa|
This October, as the canopy explodes into a crisp and bold display of brilliant hues, make sure to take time out to savor the season’s splendor at Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa!
Your Columbus Day Weekend Package Includes:
- Standard accommodations
- Two (2) meals daily (breakfast & dinner)
- Welcome coffee & cake on day of arrival
- Yoga & wellness classes*
- Daily hotel activities*
- Use of spa facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna & Jacuzzi) & fitness center
- Use of indoor & outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball)
- Access to pedal boats**, fishing** & nature walks
- Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions *
Local attractions include: Horseback Riding, Sam’s Point Preserve / Ice Caves, Minnewaska State Park, Local Vineyards, Monticello Casino & Raceway and Bethel Woods Center for the Arts.
Like summer, fall won’t last forever, so speak with a reservation specialist today!
To make your reservation call (845) 210-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org