June is a busy month speckled with all sorts of social events and gatherings. From proms to graduations, confirmations to first communions, our free time seems to quickly dwindle away as the demand to direct our focus on these milestone moments intensifies. All too often Father’s Day is overlooked in the midst of all the hoopla, when the significance of being a good father, grandfather or male guardian should be embraced, squeezed tight and admired!
So now that we’ve laid on the guilt, what are your plans for Father’s Day? We asked our Facebook fans which Father’s Day gift they were most likely to purchase this year, and surprisingly, 60% of those who responded indicated that they would be most likely to purchase “anything to do with golf”.
Well, ok, maybe it’s not that surprising. After all, what Dad doesn’t like golf? It’s the perfect gift for the unsung hero, regardless of age. Loaded with plenty of fresh air and sunshine, the gift of golf provides a much needed opportunity for our men to get outside, unplug and unwind.
To find that bulletproof gift of golf for the superman in your life, you need not look any further than Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa. Located in Ellenville, NY, this four season resort destination is offering a special Father’s Day Weekend package for just $119 per person, per night (based on double occupancy); complete with FREE golf for Dad!
Other package inclusions for Dad to enjoy……
– Standard accommodations
– Two buffet meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
– FREE Wireless internet access
– Daily hotel activities*
– Yoga and Wellness classes
– Use of Spa facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna and Jacuzzi) and Fitness Center
– Use of indoor and outdoor sports facilities (tennis, basketball, volleyball)
– Pedal boats, fishing, and nature walks
– Spa massages and facial services**
– Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions *
**additional fees apply