The idea of honoring our fathers and the unique influence they have had on our lives leads many of us to reflect deeply on their sacrifices, their patience and their fortitude. So why is it that so many of us approach Father’s Day in a disheveled, unorganized manner in which a “tie” seems to subsist as the superlative gift for fathers everywhere; whether they need one or want one.
Ask Dad what he truly wants and you are more likely to be told that he already has everything he wants or needs. However, if your Dad is a golfer, we can pretty much guarantee that surprising him with a weekend away, that includes FREE golf, is “the gift” that would bring a smile to face and a spring to his step; after all, isn’t that is what Father’s Day is all about?
Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa invites you to treat Dad to an unforgettable Father’s Day Weekend with FREE GOLF for just $99 per person, per night and $49 per child; children under 6 stay FREE.
All rates are per person, per night, based on double occupancy and include:
- Deluxe accommodations (2-night minimum)
- Two (2) meals daily (breakfast & dinner)
- One (1) FREE Round of Golf for Dad (9-holes, cart not included)
- Daily Hotel Activities **
- Year Round Skating on the Resort’s NEW Synthetic Ice Rink***
- Yoga and Wellness Classes
- Use of Spa Facilities (indoor pool, wet/dry sauna & Jacuzzi) & Fitness Center
- Use of Indoor & Outdoor Sports Facilities (tennis & basketball)
- Boating, Fishing, Nature Walks***
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Local Attractions **