February can be one of the most lackluster months of the year. Regularly plagued with gray skies and frigid temperatures, parents often find themselves running out of fun activities for their kids; which can leave them feeling like the walls are closing in around them.
Luckily, Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa is offering a remedy to the all too familiar affliction known as cabin fever – a President’s Weekpackage that will get your family outdoors and enjoying an avalanche of mid-winter fun for as little as $45 per child, per night!
· Standard accommodations
· Two meals daily (breakfast & dinner)
· Wine & cheese service prior to dinner on day of arrival
· Complimentary shuttle service to and from Holiday Mountain for downhill skiing
· Daily hotel activities (schedule varies)
· Yoga & wellness classes
· Use of spa facilities and indoor sports facilities
· Onsite snow tubing (weather permitting)
· Complimentary shuttle service to local attractions like Braden Brook Stables and Sam’s Point Preserve (schedule varies)
Looking for an extra incentive to book your reservation early? Parents can stay and play for just $109 per person, per night and the first 75 individuals to reserve their President’s Week getaway will receive a FREE gift at check-in! All you have to do is mention promo code BLOG at time of reservation. It’s that easy! Gifts are limited to one per transaction and are only given to individuals who purchase the President’s Week Package.
To learn more or to book your President’s Week getaway, call 877-969-4283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can even chat with a representative online!