Like most of us, I am often at a loss when it comes to picking out that perfect Mother’s Day gift. I usually find myself on-the-fence, wavering back and forth between my options. Do I buy jewelry or make reservations? Would she prefer a spa treatment or a round of golf? The possibilities can be both limitless and mind-boggling.
Help Mom unwind or feed her adventurous side with a
Mother’s Day Getaway to Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa.
Whether you’re looking to help Mom unwind with a weekend of yoga or feed her adventurous side with a hike through the Shawangunk Mountains, Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa is the ideal destination for a memorable Mother’s Day Getaway.
Plus, with a Mother’s Day package starting at just $109 per person, per night, Honor’s Haven Resort & Spa offers a value-added getaway like no other in the region.
- Two buffet meals daily (breakfast and dinner)
- Access to the resort’s annual Tulip Festival on Mother’s Day
- Access to the resort’s Mother’s Day Lunch Buffet
- Daily hotel activities
- Yoga and wellness classes
- Use of the resort’s indoor and outdoor sports facilities
- Use of the resort’s spa facilities
- Access to the resort’s pedal boats*, fishing equipment”, and hiking trails
- Access to the resort’s 9-hole golf course*
- Access to the resort’s spa services* (facials and massages)
- Complimentary shuttle service to area attractions (attractions may include horseback riding, hiking at Sam’s Point Preserve, hiking at Minnewaska State Park, winery tours, Monticello Casino & Raceway, and the Museum at Bethel Woods)
(*) indicates additional fees
For an exact shuttle schedule, please contact the resort’s reservations department by emailing email@example.com
To book your stay call (845) 210-1600.